Finish those jobs fast!
We were recently gifted some Finish Quantum Max dishwasher tablets to review, which in turn, got us thinking about our top tips for a fuss free fast kitchen cleanup…
- Pack and stack as you go (all day!) including immediately after dinner and put the wash on last thing before bed. If you have off peak hot water, this small change will save you $$!
- Don’t use every utensil under the sun (Mel is totally guilty of this one)…
- Teach the kids (and husband!) to put the dirty dishes into the dishwasher straight away and not just dump them on the bench or sink.
- Use the same cup all day – there is nothing worse than running out of cups!
- Only put the dishwasher on when it’s full.
- Rinse out cereal bowls in the morning. Cereal is like the closest thing to concrete by the end of the day…
- Use a quality dishwasher tablet like the Finish Quantum Max.
Being mums who love to cook, we both get solid daily use from our dishwashers. Our busy families rack up a mountain of lunch boxes, water bottles and dishes – not to mention all those dirty mixer bowls and cake tins! Having a dishwasher means a time saving cleanup and over the years has risen to become our favourite kitchen accessory!
The dishwasher itself may change over time but we love the consistency of the finish brand. The new quantum range got a workout and all important kitchen test in our homes.
After running a load through and forgetting to put a tablet in, I ended up with everything covered in a greasy film. Let me tell you, hot water alone does not clean our household dishes – a perfect time to try out the Quantum Max tablets! I popped one in and ran it through and everything came out sparking. Win!
Most importantly, it passed the dreaded concrete cereal test…We have a pack to giveaway. If you would like to win a pack of Finish tablets to try for yourself, simply leave a comment on this post with your top tip for a speedy kitchen cleanup.
Giveaway ends Friday, 9th October 2015 at midnight AEDST. Winners will be notified by email. Entries open to Australian residents only.
Financial compensation was not received for this post, however, sample products for the purpose of road testing were provided. All opinions expressed here are our own.
Entries are now closed – thanks to all those who posted some fantastic kitchen tips! Amanda will soon be receiving some Finish tablets to feed her dishwasher!