Spring Cleaning Your Home and Your Life: Week 3 – Getting Down and Dirty!
It’s week 3 of our Spring Cleaning Challenge!
If you have been following our August Challenge – this week is our chance to be grime fighters and get stuck in to remove all that filth clogging our beautiful homes.
New to our Spring Cleaning Challenge? If so, have a look at our first few posts below and remember to download your FREE PRINTABLE Spring Cleaning Checklist here before you start!!
It is amazing just how fast dust and dirt can creep into your home. Especially over the winter when doors and windows spend a lot of time shut…lack of natural light and warmth means we don’t notice as much gunk building up as we would in the summertime. Follow your Spring Cleaning Checklist and these top tips to scrub your place clean. Freshen up for the Springtime!!
TOP TIPS FOR GRIME FIGHTERS!!
- Learn to delegate! If you hate these jobs consider getting someone in to do it for you. Many cleaning contractors will work on an hourly basis. Maybe its worth getting someone to clean your oven or venetian blinds or do those fiddly jobs you hate;
- Don’t try and do everything at once! Allocate yourself one or two major jobs each day and fill in the easier things where and when you can;
- Don’t forget things like lampshades, skirting boards, underneath rugs and behind the whitegoods;
- Clean out the fridge and freezer and scrub those shelves!!
- Clean all air vents, exhaust fans and mosquito blinds.