Crumbed Fish with Quinoa
This tasty dish was born of a somewhat rare occurrence….no food in my house! I had not been out to do the grocery run and so my fish and salad dinner was looking like just being fish. I scoured the cupboards and ended up pulled out the quinoa, mixing in a few last bits of veggies from the fridge and hey presto! A new and sumptuous dish was born. Say hello to Crumbed Fish with Quinoa:)
- 4 Large Crumbed Fish Fillets
- 1 Cup Quinoa
- 1 handful Baby Rocket
- 1 Spring Onion - chopped finely
- ¼ Red Capsicum - diced finely
- 1 x Avocado - chopped into chunks
- Cook your fish in a hot oven as directed (mine normally take 20 minutes or so)
- Meanwhile, place your quinoa and water in a saucepan and bring to the boil;
- Once boiling, reduce to very low and place a lid on top. Leave for 15-20 minutes until fluffy;
- Finely chop your veggies and dice your avocado, mix together and set aside;
- Once you are ready to serve, top each plate with a serving of quinoa, a few spoonfuls of the salsa mixture and finally your crumbed fish.
Try it out at your house sometime – its not costly, its good for you and it tastes great!!