Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni Scrolls
Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni is an easy and tasty dish the whole family will love. It’s perfect for feeding lots of people and can be made ahead of time and kept in the fridge or freezer before baking. Your family will fight for these leftovers!
- 1 x packet fresh Lasagne Sheets
- 2 x small boxes Frozen spinach
- 2 x tubs Ricotta
- 2 x cloves garlic - crushed
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 x Large Jar Passata
- 2 x large handfuls grated tasty cheese
- 1 x small handful dried breadcrumbs (I used Panko)
- 1 x small handful Polenta
- Combine your ricotta, spinach, garlic, salt & pepper in a bowl and mix well until combined;
- Lay your pasta sheets out with the short end facing you;
- Top each pasta sheet with some ricotta mixture, leaving a space around the sides;
- Take the end closest to you and carefully roll up each pasta sheet;
- Take a sharp knife and carefully slice each pasta roll into 3 sections;
- Flip each section on its end and place in a baking dish. Ensure the scrolls are packed fairly closely together so they assist in holding each other up;
- Take your jar of Passata and carefully pour evenly over the pasta scrolls. Jiggle the dish around carefully to allow the sauce to move in between the pasta;
- Top with cheese, breadcrumbs and polenta and bake in a hot oven for approx. 20-30mins.
- Serve and be delighted!