Chocolate Pudding Cake
Trust Me. You need Chocolate Pudding Cake! (Don’t Argue). It’s easy, it’s delicious and it’s fast (not to mention it’s chocolate and pudding and cake!!).
You know you want some……
- 180g 70% Dark Choc
- 240ml Milk
- 2 x Tablespoons Sugar
- 1 cup SR Flour, sifted
- 2 x teaspoons Baking Powder
- 2 x eggs, whisked
- 1 Teaspoon olive oil
- Take a small saucepan over a low heat and melt down your chocolate, adding in your sugar and milk until the sugar has dissolved and its all mixed together well. Allow to cool;
- Add the eggs to the chocolate mixture and whisk well until all combined;
- Next, slowly add your flour and baking power, a little at a time until all combined;
- Pour into a pudding tin and bake at 180DegC for approx. 15mins or until done.
- Remember to add on chocolate sauce, ice cream or cream to make it all the more decadent!!