Choc Chip Pancakes
Seriously delicious – I cannot believe I have waited so long to make choc chip pancakes!
Serve straight away for a chocolatey breakfast treat…
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup plain flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- ½ cup of choc chips (dark or white)
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, whisk together the milk and eggs until well combined.
- Sift in the flour and salt and whisk to combine.
- Heat up a non-stick frying pan and melt ½ a teaspoon of butter, making sure it coats the pan.
- Pour in some batter and sprinkle with choc chips.
- When air bubbles are breaking through the pancake surface, gently flip. Keep watch to make sure this side doesn't over cook as the choc chips can burn if the heat is too intense.
- Serve immediately for yummy melty choc pancakes - delish!