Menu Plan Monday
So last time I did a monthly menu plan, I shuffled it all around a bit, but it worked really well. I feel so much more efficient when I don’t have to think about what to cook for dinner each day! This time, I’m sharing for just a fortnight. Links for each recipe are included.
We’ve ordered a couple of bulk orders of lamb and beef, which is packaged in 1kg lots, so that is why I’ll have two meats of the same type in a row.
- Monday: Wholesome & Tasty Chicken Nuggets (Thermomix) from Mixing it up in HK – I’ll be serving some to the kids for lunch, then freezing the rest for another day. I’ll also be making the Buckwheat & Millet Chicken Risotto (Thermomix) that I had on last months menu plan, it’s from Feeding Two Growing Boys, it was a hit with both myself and A1 (it was SO good!), but the kids weren’t so sure. Trying it out on them again!
- Tuesday – Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore from Skinny Taste. We have a play date planned for Tuesday so I wanted something that I could pop in the slow cooker before leaving so I didn’t have to think about it!
- Wednesday – Meatballs & Spaghetti (Thermomix) from the Thermomix Recipe Community
- Thursday – Mexican Tortilla Pies (Thermomix) from Mixing it up in HK.
- Friday – my Creamy Comfort Food Pasta Bake. Always a winner in our house!
- Monday – Skinny Baked Broccoli & Macaroni Cheese from Skinny Taste
- Tuesday – Sushi – this is from Danni’s post the other day. Danni’s husband taught me to make sushi and so now I am a sushi queen! However I don’t make it nearly enough!
- Wednesday – Quirky Cooking’s Chicken and Cashews with Coconut Satay Sauce and Coconut Rice (Thermomix). Yes I had this one on last month too, but its SO GOOD!
- Thursday – Curried Sausages (Thermomix) from the Thermomix Recipe Community served with Twice Baked Potatoes
- Friday – Slow Cooker Sesame Chicken (from the freezer) recipe from Melissa Fallis Test Kitchen blog.
Do you have any family favourite meals that are on high rotation at your place? We’d love to see them – tell us about it (and share a link to them of you have one) in the comments below…